Beginning in 2016, we are leading an effort to increase the quality of marriages and other close relationships across our state, with the understanding that close, caring, and connected relationships are essential for the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
Our mission is to support mental health professionals to learn and master Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), to incorporate principles of EFT into state-wide mental health and mental-health related systems, and to make EFT services accessible to the general public.
What We've Achieved SO FAR
- Community Needs Survey and Call for volunteer board members, October, 2016
- January, 2017. First board meeting at the Double T River Ranch in Clyde Park, MT.
- Second board meeting on March, Bozeman, MT.
- Established official email communication with a state-wide community of EFT therapists in March, 2017.
- Website launched, April, 2017.
- Membership drive, May, 2017.